Sunday, November 29, 2009

Primary Presentation 29/11/09

It has been a while since I have been able to write with all the preparations for our Primary presentation. It was last week, and the kids did an amazing job. There were some things that the presidency did that I thought was quite unique for our presentation. Because it was all about eternal families, our first counselor in Primary created word strips in the shape of a home. So throughout the presentation we built a home with the main themes of each month. I did another video presentation, and the kids all walked in with their builder hats on. I'm so grateful for all the children in primary and for their sweet spirits. I love my calling. I also had a thought for a new project. I would love to teach the children some songs that they can perform for elderly people at retirement homes. Perhaps a faith in God activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment